Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kevin Gnapoor + M. Night Shyamalan = Sahan Jayawardena

Recently I have come to find that my good friend, Sahan, closely resembles some famous ethnic icons. Prime example: Kevin Gnapoor from the All-American classic Mean Girls, and M. Night Shyamalan who is a famous director that you may have heard of in the past.

Basically, I believe that Sahan also possesses some key characteristics from each of the said stars. Kevin G. is a full-time badass extraordinaire. M. Night makes confusing, depressing movies that are thought to be some of the best directed of all time. (I disagree, though; Sahan claims he will be better so I believe him.)

Now, Sahan "hates" me for saying all of these very kind things. But sometimes I catch him googling images of M. Night AND Kevin G., just to give himself a glimpse of the future. They are truly his source of inspiration and I know that he will be able to work toward the end result of being the most badass Sri Lankan filmmaker to roam the planet.

Every time someone on this earth watches Mean Girls, they definitely let Sahan know. You can tell someone has just viewed this movie by browsing (or creeping) on his Facebook wall. "OMG SAHAN YOU TOTES LOOK LIKE KEVIN G. FROM MEAN GIRLS!!!!" From girl who's already pointed this out forty-seven times in the past

Yeah yeah yeah. Sahan should honestly be flattered. Everyone knows that rap that Kevin does on stage is professional business. He should learn how to accept his awesomeness immediately so that everyone can get on with their lives and with the viewing of Mean Girls.

Sahan also is an amazing film maker. If you ever get the chance to view one of his short videos, you're truly lucky. He makes them with such a passion that you can tell this is what he enjoys to do. Everything is perfect. He has the making to replace M. Shyamalan with even better movies for the future to enjoy! Most of the Earth's population would agree that there's too much hype in M. Night's movies. The Happening was only good to me because Mark Whalberg used to be hot when he was younger.

Well after getting this off of my chest, I lost a cup size. And if I am never to be seen again, it's probably because Sahan kidnapped me and is holding me hostage in his basement. Or something like that.

Yeah! Sahan Jayawardena for President ya'll! I'm outty.

7 comments:

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from. Plus he is going to some sort of school in California for filming. I really do not know what Kevin G. looks like, but I'll assume he looks like Sahan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean Girls was a great movie! I remember that one guy as well and I do believe he looks like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Ryan Casey is the only person who doesn't know what Kevin G looks like. I don't understand why Sahan gets mad; who wouldn't want to look like an awesome famous person?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look very much like Sahan! Loved it Alysha! :) And yes, Sahan definately needs to accept this fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sahan definately looks like both of them. That is for sure creepy that Sahan googles them in his spare time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree the happening was only good because of Mark Whalbergers hotness

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was walking thorugh the movie store one late night very tired. and i happen to glance at a movie and i thought it was sahan. after i closer look i was depressed it was not him, but i took a picture of it. a month later abbigayle schupanitz was looking through my phone and saw the picture and then told me she took the same one becasue she thought it was sahan and took out her phone. i dont remeber what movie it was, but i would just like to share this.

    ReplyDelete